Tuesday 20 November 2012

Excited and Down

Bismillah...

Today..have a lot a lot of work..hate it..
translate questionnaire, prepare offer letter, plus booking transport for next week survey..
seems like this is my MASTER...
can i tell that girl :'If u don't want to do this master, why do u say want to continue"
free free je dapat master berbayar...cheater..

well, it is my job but,i help..not do..fuh~~

excited..
today i found something...
if u ever heard about this one SuriaFM guy, TYZO...
i found out who is he today...a bit disappointed actually...
TYZO is Tuah Zuqornain...what???
i thought TYZO is more to macho man..haha
boleh la...still i love citra muzik session everyday!!


Down...
about what?
my postgraduate application...hard for me to settle those since i have no transport...
hate it!!!!
i seriously need car..or yes, motorcycle...
mom..please allowed me to have motorcycle...uwaaa...

plus, i have a very very bad feeling about my day in december...
stress still...arghhh~~
Allah, please make easy my schedule...
and yes, Allah knows the very best in my life stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break