Monday 22 October 2012

1st Salary in the house

Bismillah...

Today,
feel a bit happy and great...
why, when i open cimb clicks and i can see my salary in there...haha
so, of course i a happy!!!

yet,
my Boss wanna bring me to see a car this afternoon..
simple and cheap car la of course...
and since she now become a big boss (KETUA JABATAN)
who knows if she want to give me a bonus...HOPE SO..or dream more..haha

cool and awesome car!!!!

plus,
i just key in mark of student today...
oh my..i can't believe i do that..
since i am a student just about 4 months ago...

more,
i got a call from sime darby...
yet i don't know if i ok with it or not..huhu
they said they wanna send an email,
but there no email yet...
can i be one of sime darby team?
insyaAllah..
i don't want to give a big hope..
but i do want to dream of a big life and money..haha

alright...thats all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break