Thursday 8 November 2012

Life is about to Change

Bismillah...

another jumaat coming!!
and i feel~~~ i don't know how to describe...
happy, worried, nervous...arghhh~~

Dad Birthday:
yup 08-Nov-1952 and now 08-Nov-2012
60 years...
i miss him..
especially when the day i becoming someone else daughter seems so much closer..
i once remember,i whispered my dad ears that day and say,
"i need you and want you to become my WALI, please stay longer for me"
but Allah love him better and much more than me..

E-Day,
all my sis is about so excited...
booking date,
preparing dress,
buying things here and there...
1,2,3 and many more to go...
and yup, need to preparing money too...

however, i don't get my salary this month...oMG
why? forget about it...huh~

theme?

NICE COLOUR RIGHT?

Really hope everything gonna be alright...
am i counting the day?
NOPE....its still too far...hehe

but the worried already here...
love rainy day!


2 comments:

have a break