Monday 19 November 2012

Gaza and Sadness

Bismillah...

the only mood that i have today is bad mood...
why?
cause i have a big fight with someone..
and most probably can cause my e-day cancelled..
stress...
so i sleep for one hour in my office..
and dream my dad come and hug me...
i cry on him...
he do really beside me all the time i guess..

beside that, someone ask me a bad question on a bad time with a bad mood...
the question is:
" do (someone name) is a test to you?"
why should she ask me that?whatever..
i dont feel like to answer that stupid question anymore..
for what reason?enough already...
i don't disturb your life, why should you?




a bad mood come with a bad news..
that stupid zionist still attack muslim in palestine and gaza...
that is the most stupid group i ever see..

boycott...
beside give our support such as money and doa..
we can boycott company that support zionist..
they deserve that...

but weird with those who don't want to boycott and ask other not to do so either..
just make me angry with those people..
TAK NAK BUAT SUDAH LA...AJAK ORG LAIN BUAT APE?

i guess they feel guilty to drink coke, and eat mcD while other boycott...
so they ask other...




what a mentality malaysian have...der~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break