Wednesday 24 October 2012

PHD, Master and Work

Bismillah...

a bit confius and stress this week...
to many things to decide in life..
i am afraid i make a wrong decision...really scared!!

I've got an offer to be a PHD student in UPM..
they have grant and i have no worries about money and fees..
however, i afraid if i can't stand to finish those phd...
like i don't feel want to study for the moment...huhu
my boss said..
if i don't want to further my studies for PHD,
the Master is ok...
what?!!
she is really really really want me to further study under her supervision..
she said, the money is already there, but no master student...
so...
what should i do and act?

in the same time,
i got a call from sime darby for an interview : management trainee..
well, good opportunity for me...
somehow, i am in dilemma about continue my study or work...

if i go to master offer, i will get allowance RM1800 and master...in 2 years
if i go to phd offer, i will get RM2500 as allowance and phd, plus stress...in 4 years
if i go to sime darby, i will get RM1500 as allowance and possibility work with them...in 6 months...

so, what is the best for me??
continue? or
work?

really afraid if i choose a wrong choices...
pray for the best...as Allah planned for me...
InsyaAllah...there is always a way out...

2 comments:

  1. phd..my ambition..huhu..tapi tim dpt dulu :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. xde la..i xbrani amik phd..insyaAllah master dulu...xrugi ape pun klu ikut step by step kan..huhu

    ReplyDelete

have a break