Sunday 14 October 2012

UPM Konvokesyen - 36 :Graduate!

Bismillah..



Finally, i'm graduated!

with 1st class degree..
not so proud since i'm jobless...
wait, i am a contract worker as research assistant...
BUT...
research not yet start..boring!!

thanks to:
My mom and dad...
miss my dad so much...
really want him to be here in my graduation day...
see him smile, with my result..
and mom..thanks for every single things you done for me!

thanks to:
all my sister and brother for the support...

thanks to:

My coursemate, my friend..
its rain but you guys still be there for me..
touching~~~


thanks to:
my lecturer especially Dr. Nitty (My PA)- the grey-red robe


and all the lecturer..
Prof. Zainal Abidin, Dr. Abdullahi Farah, Dr. Norlila, Dr.Norsida, Dr.Amin, Dr. Juwaidah,
Dr.Eddie, Prof. Azizah, Dr. Idham, En.Faizal, En.Wan, En.Maafor, En.Hisham, Prof Daud Silong,
Madam Sharifah, and others UPM staff...

Special thanks to:

Teh Arfah - for support me all the time...
Mastura Norlaili - for be the main girlfriend in life..
Aisah, Nadia - for make a happy moment in my life
Meha, CT, Sue, Mimi - for makes my life full of unforgettable moment..
Akmal - since we always in one group, you help me a lot to get a great result..hehe
Mior,Amad,Sobah- thanks coz be a good teammates along the year in UPM..

and thanks to all...
believe me...
one moment, if i think back..
i won't be here if not because of you guys that appear along the way in my life...
thankz!!!!

4 comments:

  1. banyaknya hadiah dia..x perlu kte bg hadiah dh kot..haha;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may no longer support, bcoz I am human. Someday I will die. But Allah will always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!...kak tim, ade blog... Lord Asano

    ReplyDelete

have a break