Monday 10 November 2014

my pre-wedding

Bismillah...

my pre-wedding plan...not photo..no no no

Ok...if i can count day from today, only 46 days left...
fourty six huh?
seems like a lot of time remaining...duhhh

the nerve..the urgency...

there are a lot of things that i need to settle..... yet...
"Today I don't feel like doing anything,  I just wanna lay in my bed"
yeah..just like a lazy song...
that is what i feel..

but Alhamdulillah...
even things that tick as done is not that much,but it seem to be settled one by one...

firstly...
alhamdulillah..what interview or what position, let it stay a secret..haha
seems it is only a interview...
Remember Prof Ali advice...90/10 principle...90% is from you and 10% is fate...
 
I looking for a job...desperately...
even not yet finish my master..
johor is prior...even heart keep saying to stay..
Pray for the best...

Secondly:
borang nikah online submit already...only for n9, melaka, perlis, kedah and perak girl..ok?
this is a must...
and this coming jumaat, the result will come out...
Semoga dipermudahkan..


Thirdly:
 Wedding card...in progress....insyaAllah...
let see a piece of it..

  

this company is quite cheap... 500pcs+2 Bunting+ 5 button badges+post cost = rm220.00 
after a lot of consideration, this is the final design..
I  felt bad anyway, since i can't use my own design due to  costing...

 its ok..lets the important be prior...

fourthly...
my writing....yup still in progress..
chapter 4 already...need to keep on track...
thanks to my friend for staying back at faculty and write together-gether...

I think the next post, will be after I calculate all the expenses..hopefully i'm NOT over the budget..
so, until next post..


p/s: Can't think too positive now..need to be prepared! bersiap siaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break