Tuesday 15 January 2013

when a picture speak-palestine

Bismillah..

first of all, i wanna say to google map..your map is wrongly type "israel" on the land of "palestine"...
change it..before people get wrong...



well, these 1-2 days, havoc on fb and media about listen issue..until there is a parody song for listen..nice song anyway..
and unexpectedly, from only 5 hundred view on my page, today become 4515 view..
sorry for those who didn't like what I've been writing about the "listen" issue..and also sorry to for those who think my english is bad..well, i need to admit that..even me feel the same too..well, that's the reason why i creating this blog and writing in english..because want to improve my own english..since i speak 96% in bahasa melayu everyday..my foreigner friend give this spirit since she said that.."forget about grammar, as long as people understand what u r going to say"..plus added "Japan is one of the country who proudly speak their own language, and become the most famous country in term of successful and technology"...but yet, they still trying to speak and learn in english when they go to another country..so do i..i can speak and write in bahasa if i want to...but just because i want to improve and challenge myself, then i write in english..don't keep reading if my-bad-english make ur head, hurt..sorry~~gomen neh...

forget about my explanation...i found a beautiful picture this morning..seriously a nice capture..really~~

 apartheid wall...


 see the light came from behind the cloud?nicely capture...

 ISRAEL SERIOUSLY WILL GO DOWN..NO DOUBT!!

 proudly hold Palestine flag all the time...how about malaysian? don't only on independent day..i hope~~


 this 2 picture are the best picture..for me..




all of this picture makes me want to go there and become one of them...may be after i sent my mom to hajj...InshaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break