Thursday 10 January 2013

life gonna change again

Bismillah...

i think its been a while i left my own all time favorite job: UPDATING MY OWN BLOG..

well, there is too many thing to do, and to be settle..
sometimes, i just make self sleep just to forget all the stress..even in office (lunch brake)

My Life Gonna Change Again..
in 6 month i've change 2 job..
and next month i declare that i dont want to work anymore...fuh~~(finally i say it)


going to continue my study as post grade student..
many of them ask me, why i didn't just straight away continue as PHD student..why master?
i still don't know if this is the best...
but, i'll try to istikharah on that...since i gonna change my status too soon...
where i gonna live after that,
what is my future planning afterward..
i really not really clear about it..
for me...
if i take master, i will finish up within 2 years..but for PHD, i need at least 4 years to finish..
so, i need to think so many things..
about life, about future..

for now,
i just wanna be happy with my life..
forget about the person that makes me stress..
forget about anything that makes my life miserable..
just wanna smile..

yet, i'm sick..and still sick..
seems like i gonna have all this until i really clean from my sin..
but is that possible?

for now, there is nobody that i believe in my life..
no one..
only Allah know me better...and only Him understand my situation..
and now i admit..i never be happy if i forget ALLAH...



No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break