Monday 31 December 2012

end 2012, welcome 2013

Bismillah...

31/12/2012..


2012 end with full of love stories, sad stories, happy moment, and bad memories...
setiap yang hilang digantikan yang baru, dan setiap yang pergi dihadirkan pengganti...maka suka duka itu hanyalah rencah kehidupan di sepanjang kehidupan...bersyukurlah kerna kita masih punya hari ini untuk terus terusan beriman kepada Allah...
kesilapan tidak mampu dilupuskan, namun masih bisa diampunkan...

29 January 2012: a memories that will never ever be forgotten..my dad~~and still until nowadays  i and family  talk about him, like he never go anywhere..like he still exist..in our heart..we miss u so much dad...

1 June 2012: my first job..as teacher~~never imagine i can do it..but yeay! i can...just believe~~

1 October 2012: My second job after graduating...as Research Assistant in UPM...cool..but too much research to do...tired~~

13 October 2012: My Graduation Day...finally after 3 years..and first class degree is the most best things happen and for my mom and dad gift for raising me up!!

28 November 2012: I'm joining UPM flashmob as actress..shy!!
link flashmob upm

29 December 2012: My E-day..everybody happy~~just 10 month after my dad gone..but i know he always be with us..


I end this year with my best friend at academia:
with diana, aishah, nadia, lily, and mimi...
Yattaa!!

see u guys next year..ops~~tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break