Tuesday 4 December 2012

sometimes small things make u happy

Bismillah...



just wanna share~
u dream big, u work big...
until some time, u feel all things is too big enough to make it real...
that big things become a big problem and make u sad and down...not happy!!

until in just a second, u realize..
there is a small things that makes u happy...
a memories...just a small memories...

that small memories makes me smile...
and the big problem no longer exist..
a memories between me and you...


The visions around youBring tears to your eyesAnd all that surrounds youAre secrets and lies

I'll be your strength, I'll give you hopeKeepin' your faith when it's coldThe one you should callStanding here all alone

And I will take you in my armsAnd hold you right where you belongTill the day my life is throughThis I promise you, this I promise you

I've loved you foreverIn lifetimes beforeAnd I promised you never                                                                              Would you hurt anymore

I give you my word, I give you my heart(Give you my heart)This is a battle we've wonAnd with this vowForever has now begun

Just close your eyes(Just close your eyes)Each loving day(Each loving day)And know this feeling won't go away(No)Till the day my life is through          This I promise you, this I promise you

Over and over I fall(Over and over I fall)When I hear you callWithout you in my life, babyI just wouldn’t be livin’ at all

And I will take you in my arms(And I will take you in my arms )And hold you right where you belong(Right where you belong)Till the day my life is throughThis I promise you, babe, yeah

Just close your eyes each loving dayAnd know this feeling won't go awayEvery word I say is trueThis I promise you

Every word I say is trueThis I promise you, I promise youI promise you

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break