Thursday 30 January 2014

loneliness

Bismillah...

So the "poyo", the title above..
but thats true..
last day is the day of memoriable..of my dad..
already 2 years..but then, really dont feel that he is not around..
i full with memories about him..
if only my dad is alive, i may have different story in my life..
but, fate..nobody have control over it..
and
as i get older, i feel more alone...

first, 
maybe i am far from home..
and all my sis like ignore or maybe forget that i am here in UPM..
second, 
my bestest friend may be no longer the bestest..
he now have another "friend"...well, i now prefer or need to share my hard story with my own self..
u know, talking selfie..haha (got eh that "talking selfies" word?)
third,
i have no supervisor now..he now in India..
leave me all alone doing my project...
forth,
may be i am not yet married...haha
ok, avoid that forth reason...derr~~

somehow,
to make myself no more loneliness,
I make things..
like...

booking hotel with swimming pool IN the room..superb huh?
this is grand lexis, Port Dickson...seriously superb holiday!
or
have a good dinner..hehe..love this kfc chicken..
already have them twice..still love it!
or 
Reading books...


well, i seriously dont like to read..but this 
"Puisi Tepi Jalan" by Fynn Jamal 
seriously superb
every single word is sooo relate to me, myself now..

loneliness..yeah..this book really can make full with tears, love, in my life..

and i found this book

this book is like testing you about al-quran...i really looking for this..
and found it! so i have game to solve everytime i feel bored!

after all, can all this really make the feeling of loneliness going away?
yes, i guess..but for temporary...
well, heart and soul need Allah...not books, not game, not food, and not even holiday..
i will keep remind myself about that..

Start next week, will be so busy collecting data entire malaysia..until march..
may be goin to be a bit silence in "alam maya" life..haha

i pray for everybody happiness...
and pray for everything to going smooth and cool...
oh one more...
i finish all my class...and the overall result is 4..sound happy to me...
hehe..want to get a gift for myself..
what ar?


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break