Thursday 7 August 2014

it's time

Bismillah...

thing that happen, make me think about something...
why i still holding the memories if it is just make myself worst..

i just stuck in someone shoe..
feel like exactly like peterpan song "menghapus jejakmu"
i really need to move on if i wanna live for my mom and myself..

someone who already decide not-to-exist in my life, supposedly gone by now..
it is time for me to remove all things that play around in my head..
why i need to keep it?
and why i need to be hurt and stupid, just because the promise of yesterday..
"hope this friendship last forever" and
finally the hope....be last thing to hold...and its time to let it all go now..

I think to put this, far far away from my life since this always be with me since day first I'm in Serdang...
I don't think this is necessary anymore to give me strength...

"engkau bukan lah segalaku, bukan tempatku hentikan langkahku"

p/s: when all people dreaming to be together, i dream to be alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break