Tuesday 4 March 2014

Anger Management

Bismillah...

Settle trip survey North and Southern..Alhamdulillah..
and maybe i need to re-do some of the states...
plus..
and i think..i have problem with anger..

I love my friend...i mean like- i really love my friend..
i do not care whatever they said about me..
i mean, i admit i have a lot of bad things that i do..
plus i'm a little bit slow...
say whatever u wanna say...

and i trust my friends..
-like i really trust them...

but when things happen,
things that i heard....things that i saw...and things that  know after that...
things that my own friend do...a person i used to trust...
oh man..
it is hard for me to believe,
and it is hard for me to control my anger...
especially, when i already try hard to control the situation,
even put my self - forget my own principle...

can't u think, why i need to do that?
for the sake of friend...yes..for the sake of friend..
i ruin my own principle of life..after so many years i took care of it..

friend...
u may do anything u like..i mean like - anything..
but please take care of your friend good name..
if ur friend sacrifice for you something that she took care of for so many years,
u absolutely should or need to understand why...

or maybe , u just can't see anymore...
the sacrifice that ur friend do...

u see...
maybe one day,
nobody will stand for you anymore..

and that time,
if only u realize,
she is no longer a friend that will sacrifice anything for you
- like anything...ever again...

and me and my bestest friend..
i just don't know how to start..when he said "I'd enough of this" and "juz stop!"
i guess, may be he really mean it...
may be i just need to stop..
at least, he not there anymore...for me to turn to..

and now i need to start my anger management!
like..right now


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break