Wednesday 26 March 2014

fairytale

Bismillah...

from the beginning..
 i love to dreaming about thing that impossible to achieve..
i put myself on that dream and keep saying that,
the dream is real..and it is wonderful..

so even, sometimes when i get hurt,
i will laughing and continue laughing..
laughing like i won't be hurt again..

i hate people who lie to me..
cause in my fairytale,
everybody is kind..they don't lie

but for real..me,
i lie to myself...
why i lie to myself?
i know the dream never come true..
but why i keep making myself believe on those dream..

shoulder...
i need a shoulder to cry on...
when the things get tougher..
i need a shoulder..
he said he gonna be there, but...
oh..he seem busy with others..

maybe i just need to move on..
and keep make myself believe and smile again..

now i know,
what mean of
"even your shadow leave you when dark"
all i need is myself...
i will go through this all by myself..

the pain..
it is just a process..
i'll be ok soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break