Sunday 9 March 2014

when we still have love...

Bismillah...

Pray that MH370 will be just alright...
no matter where they are..
I don't know, but i do feel that they alright...
come safe everyone..
i might don't even know who you are,
but i and the rest of Malaysian is waiting for you guys to flew back here!

hibernate on sunday..
waiting for a good news...
speculation is everywhere...
and me...
imagine if this is happening to me,
what am i gonna do?

#things i gonna do/say before it too late

First,
I wanna say to my mom..that i love her so much and sorry for being a bad daughter..
 I am very grateful that i able to tell my dad that I love him, before he left us..even it is once...
Second
I wanna apologize to all my friends,
friends that i ever cheat, and act bad...i'm so sorry...
i might hurt more heart that  can ever imagine..sorry for every lied i did..
Third,
To my almost parents-in-law...I'm so sorry for treating your son badly..
I try to be better..and always try
Fourth,
my beloved sisters..especially ct..
u have said to me " you know that you are the sister that i've been waiting so desperately..thats why i called you baby"..i miss u, sis...
lastly,
to my bestest friend..
which maybe you have someone now,
i always thankful to know you and having you in my life..
even i said i wanna get you out from my life..i lied..
cause i can never to throw you away..you just like a half-part of my lifebook..


Jika teringat tentang dirimu
Berlinang air mataku
Ku rindu saat-saat bersamamu
Kasih sayangmu padaku

Kini kau bukan milikku
Dan berakhir sudah cintaku
Biarkan saja hatiku bicara
Ku masih sayang padamu

Aku selalu mendoakanmu 
Agar kau bahagia 
Bersama dirinya selamanya

Betapa sakitnya apa yang ku rasa
Tuhan kuatkanlah hatiku yang terluka
Semoga ku bisa tuk melupakannya



i have someone else to take care now...
i mean on learning..hardly learning...
___________________________________________________________________
after i had a deep thought today,
i just wanna keep a promise to myself..
if what i wanna do in life is right and what i did is right, i will keep on going..
i am not going to pleasure anyone anymore..never ever again..
if someone is wrong, i will say it direct to her/his face!

my project taught me a lot of things..
what is friendship...
since i am a person who cannot live without friend..
there are two type of friend :true and hypocrites
and what is family..
nobody is left behind...

1 comment:

have a break