Thursday 31 October 2013

Stories of UPM 37th convocation

Bismillah...

Happy to see all my beloved classmate graduated this year...
not only my classmate...
even my friends from bintulu...

CONGRATS U OLLS.... 
U GUYS ARE SUPER CUTE WITH THAT GREEN LEAVE HOOD
they looks so happy...
and me...
start to feel bored of studying.

pray i can graduate on 39th UPM convocation...
InsyaAllah...


They are about to left me at this UPM..
and even that someone...
gonna feel very sad and lonely...
no more fighting..no more sulking...and no more sharing...
no more singing together...no more round-round at putrajaya....
no more breakfast, lunch, and dinner...
no more shopping...no more burger king
no more laughing...
no more crying...
gonna be all alone...
by myself...

what if i feels bad?
i gonna lost a shoulder to cry on...
=(




No comments:

Post a Comment

have a break